Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Tuesday / Happy Chrstmas Eve Eve

It's Tuesday and I'm at work. You may be thinking, huh that's strange I thought she only worked monday wednesday and friday. And to that I say, stop reading this you stalker. More likely though is that you didn't think that because you probably don't know my work schedule. or care. But in case anyone is interested in knowing, I'm just makin up some hours I'm missing out on due to the holly jolly season.
This brings me to my next question [was there a first question?] You may have recently thought to yourself, "I wonder how her other job is going.." [that wasn't even a question] And to that I say, "define going.." I mean, what makes a good job? stability? time off around the holidays? well, then, i have the best job ever. I have all that. In fact, i don't even have to go back after the holidays! Yep. That's right. My ass is toast. I know, I'm appalled too. Who wouldn't want me gracing their establishment with my presence on a near daily basis? Beats me.. Anyway, it's no biggie, i'll be fine. I'm a glass half full kinda girl. (that reminded me of a Demetri Martin sketch I watched the other day where he tells about glass half full/half empty so I tried to find it on youtube but i couldn't, but i found this clip which is funny too..
he's just really funny and you should watch more of him) Anyway, back to me being fired.. it's just some bullshit but it's ok i'll live.

This guy that I work with came in this morning with a very festive sweater, santa hat, and was humming "Santa Claus is Coming Tonight". wow. that's some christmas spirit right there. mmhmm...

I think I may have run out of things to say right now. I started watching YouTube and it pretty much went down hill from there so.. ttyl.

No comments: