Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Are We Human?

Or are we dancer?

That's a good question, Mr. Killer. And also, nice song. thanks for making that song so that i can listen to it. Also, I like the 3rd one on the album, the one about storm-makers and dream-makers, not sure what its called.. Oh and a big not-thank you to my computer for making that particular track sound really weird and skippy. 'preciate it. ass.

Anyway, to the rest of you, Happy Christmas Eve. I hope you are not working like me but enjoying all the pre-game festivities. Last minute shopping, wrapping, cooking, travelling... I have a few of those to do today. I think i'll head over to Target during my lunch break..

Wow, I'm seriously bored. Probly because no one else is working today, and therefore, no one is calling. And furthermore, I am not needed. Buuuut, I do need the hours so I'm not going to complain. anymore. Right after this; fmuhhahh.. this sucks. ok, now i'm done. It think we're goonna get to go early anyway..

THIS JUST IN: I have just recieved word that we are closing our doors at 12:00 noon. That is in 22 minutes so i'm going to quit my bitching. You 2 have a great and merry Christmas and I'll see you on the other side.

No comments: