Monday, November 3, 2008

Still no Sylvie :(

No sign of her yet.. my cat, Sylvia, that is. She's been missing for a week today. I feel pretty hopeless about this whole thing even though people tell me "oh my cat was gone for 6 weeks and then came back", but why the hell would she want to do that and where is she?? I also have to admit to feeling a little guilty too. Because i think i don't have the time to really look for her, and i haven't completely halted my life for the search. I think I'm also avoiding grief. I'd really like to find her but if I'm not going to I really just want some closure. Is this silly? I know she's just a cat but you know you really get used to those little creatures and the silly little things they do to drive you crazy or make you smile.... Like how she would sleep til i woke up and then get up with me.. and she would sleep under the covers with her head out like a person.. and her meow, oh my goodness, annoying as hell... we always said she was a model kitty cause she was so petite and truley a pretty cat with beautiful green eyes and she always had this very alouf look on her face.

Well, to change the subject. Some crazy shit happened to follow up the Sally and Annie story. So crazy that even though this is an annonymous blog i'm still not gonna talk about it. I'll sumarize by saying large amounts of alcohol and some damaged relationships. How very unfortunate...

I'm only at work for 7 more minutes so my last comment will be that this was one great Halloween. I thought of a last minute costume and it was a HUGE hit. It was hilarious.. And my friend threw an amazing party and even though i had to get there very late because of work there were still a lot of people there and it was a freaking blast.. And there were some of the most politically incorrect costumes i've ever seen, we had mexicans, a jew, Jesus, some Arab guy...

ok, time's up.

No comments: