Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Secret's out, i'm a girl

sooo.... I'm having a want-to-cut-off-all-my-hair moment..

(i realize this is my 4th post of the day, i'm sorry, i just have a very boring job.)

anyway, back to chopping off my hair, which i probably wont do, here are (more than) a couple ideas:
This is Sia, her music rocks too. I can't decide if this would look good on me though, but i think its adorable..
Photobucket
I think this one is my favorite:
Photobucket
Pretty sure if you look like this any hair cut looks good one you..
Photobucket
I seem to gravitate towards the blondes.. hey there's an idea.. maybe i'll go platinum! :)
Photobucket
nice.
Photobucket

Now.. for color? Let's be honest for a minute, i'm not gonna chop off my hair. BUT, i do want to liven up the color a bit so...
this maybe?
Photobucket

No comments: