Friday, November 14, 2008

If I Were A Boy

Today is a really weird day. And, unfortunately, not in a good way. I'm on my period, hung over, suffering from what I'm fairly positive at this point is a broken rib, and nursing the stiched up hole in my back from a biopsy. I've taken 4 advil but my headache persists. I am drinking a cup of tea right now to see if some caffiene would do my body good. I also did not sleep very well last night so that's been ailing me as well. I took a quick nap in my car during lunch and woke up what felt about half a second after I shut my eyes, groggy like a toddler. I surveyed my grey surroundings, remembered, and sunk into a somewhat dillusional and depressed state of mind. One of those moods where I feel like I'm in a different dimension than everyone else. Where things are a bit foggy like I'm viewing it all through an old window. What a perfect storm. What a shitty day. But Beyonce helped when I got back to my desk by having made this video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVTyLqkez6A I'm not sure why that made me feel any better.. I just like it.

In case you were wondering green tea and starburst is not as bad of a combination as you would think.

Well, I guess I just have an hour left here.. Then it's off to job #2. Fridays are my long days.

I've been collecting pictures that inspire me for the "sister project". We still don't have a name for it yet.. Although, i probably wouldn't put it up here since I'm making an effort to keep this anonymous.. Here are some pics I've saved. These are things that ispire me in some way in regards to our promo shots/style/image/album cover and all that stuff.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: