Monday, November 17, 2008

balls or no balls

Here's what ended up happening:
Photobucket
You can see it's not short. But I did color it. I decided not to make 2 drastic changes in one day. The color is actually slightly more red and not quite as dark as it appears in this picture. Anyway, I really like it.

It was a beautiful day yesterday so the sis and I took some pics outiside. I was reminded how much I want a digital camera. I love the camera I used for these because the pics come out with so much character and its not an Adobe filter. But it's just expensive to use film. Anyway, here are some faves:

Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Ok that was more than a few...
There were a couple other good ones that I wanted to put up but couldn't get them turned.. Not sure how I got that first one to work and now the other ones aren't. Oh well..

No comments: