Friday, February 27, 2009

Why the hell not...

One of those weird quiz things... It's not even 9 am which means there is really no hope for this day :\

A
- Available: Anywhere, anytime.
- Age:23
- Annoyance: snoring
- Animal: not a huge animal person.. but i still don't eat them

B
- Beer: Shiner Bock- for sentimental reasons, Miller lite for my love handles and my pocket book
- Birthday: Dec. 9th
- Best Friend: I'd say my sister but she's not very nice to me.* so.. Heather (hey heath!)
- Body Part on opposite sex: eyes
- Best feeling in the world: driving on a nice day with the windows down and a great song playing
- Been in Love: very much so
- Been on stage?: you mean my home? ahhaha...
- Believe in Magic: nope
- Believe in Santa: nope

C
- Candy: anything chocolate. (I'll wet myself for dark dark dark chocolate.. even though it's never really been necessary..)
- Color: green
- Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican Food: really? i'm from Texas.
- Cake or pie: cake!
- Continent to visit: Any of them except this one.. Probably Europe first
- Cheese: mmm

D
- Day or Night: day, then night.
- Dancing in the rain: sure

E
- Eyes: mine? brown- actually they're pretty much the same color as my hair..
- Everyone's got: that somethin
- Ever failed a class?: you betcha

F
- First thoughts waking up: "I need to get up"
- Food: oh man, i love food. sushi, indian, mexican, italian..

G
- Greatest Fear: failure
- Goals: to have a successful music career
- Gum: eclipse polar ice
- Get along with your parents: yep

H
- Hair Color: red
- Height: 5'7"
- Happy: most of the time
- Holiday: all of them!
- How do you want to die: i don't know, surprise me

I
- Ice Cream: cookie dough
- Instrument: piano

J
-Jewelry: pendant necklaces
-Job: sit around and try and entertain myself with things like this for 8 hours

K
- Kids: I'm sure some maternal instinct will kick in eventually
- Kickboxing or karate: I've always wanted to kickbox

L
- Love: absolutely
- Letter: K
-Laughed so hard you cried: hanging with my friend esther back in the day

M
- Milk flavor: soy
- Movie: science of sleep
- Motion sickness: not really
- McD’s or BK: BK, they have veggie burgers!

N
- Number: i don't give out my number..

O
- One Wish: I know its lame to say money, but if i had money it would really help me out.. I just want to be able to do all my art without trying to figure out how will make a living for me

P
- Perfect Pizza: I used to work a place called Tuscany Market- it's closed now but we used to make a pizza that was just heaven on earth, let's see if i can remember whats on it.. sun-dried tomatos, fresh tomatos, chevre.. I know there were some other things.. maybe onions or basil or spinach or something.. and there was a sort of canadian bacon but i took it off, but the crowning glory was.. (wait for it..) truffle oil!! oh. my. goodness. it was amazing. and i think i'm going to have to make that sometime actually.
- Pepsi/Coke: Dr. Pepper

Q
- Quail: huh?
- Quote: It's better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and release all doubt

R
- Reason to cry: there are lots
- Reality T.V.: kinda over it at the moment
- Radio Station: lightning 100
- Roll your tongue in a circle: yup
- Ring size: why do you ask?

S
- Song: of the moment? i just wrote one the other day that I really like- called.. um, whats it called? I think it'll be called "Wandering"
- Shoe size: 10 (i know..)
- Salad Dressing: goddess dressing! Uh-mazing!
- Sushi: yes, all over my body please.
- Skinny dipped?: you know it ;)
- Shower?: why yes i do
- Strawberries/Blueberries: strawberries

T
- Tattoos?: one, but hopes of more
- Time for bed: I've been doing this new thing lately called trying to get enough sleep, so around 11 or 12
- Thunderstorms: love them!

U
- Unpredictable: probably less than i think

V
- Vacation spot(s): Perfect North Slopes :)

W
- Weakness: chocolate and blue eyes
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Heather? or maybe i act like her..
- Who makes you laugh the most: wow, so many people are coming to mind.. Aaron Thomas, um, Heather (again), my sister, Bryan Pulver (back in the day)
- Worst feeling: putting your foot in your mouth (not that i know anything about that)
- Wanted to be a model: embarrassingly i admit yes
- Worst Weather?: cold but no snow. what a jip

X
- X-Rays: nope

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: it was all yellow..

Z
- Zoo animal: which ever i can get the closest to..


I officially just wasted about 45 minutes. nice.

*I was upset with my sister when I did this. She is actually very nice to me.. most of the time.. she's just young.. this is really a whole other conversation..

No comments: