Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Luella

I've always liked Luella a lot but I think her new collection is brilliant. Watch the video.
wow, this is absolutely inspirational to me. I know something is good and right up my alley when it makes me want to go home and play dress up. I've always been into British things- i love the music, i love the style, and by god a man with an British accent can just about have anything he wants from me. That with the fact that I adore anything eclectic with a mix and match feel- well, I'm just in love. I love the British rebel school girl thing. And there's even some military hints which I can't get enough of at the moment! The whole thing has this perfectly lovely and yet delightfully sassy vibe- sophisticated with attitude and playfulness, and like the commentators said, its all this without being yesterday's grunge. "Pretty in Punk" :) Oh and I love the hot pink bangs.. I kinda want to do that... rull bad. Make sure and look at the slideshow too to see the collection closer..
This is one of my favorites:
Photobucket

Her other collections are of course amazing as well. This is from Spring 2009-
Photobucket
Are you kidding me?? genious..

No comments: