Wednesday, February 11, 2009

#2

I have a thing about drinking liquids out of their appropriate containers. For example, I was once served hot tea out of a clear glass, like a water glass. nope, not ok. I'm pretty sure I never went back there. I don't like wine out of a champagne glass or a desert glass (you know the ones that resemble wine glasses but ARE NOT) or a brandy glass- just cause it has a stem does not make it a wine glass. The exceptions are: at my friend Kacie's house (well, her old house, when she lived in this country), wine is drank (drunk? drinked?) from coffee mugs. That's just what you do at her house. You drink from wine mugs. Also, I don't mind hot tea from a coffee mug, I don't even own any proper tea cups. And I don't go as far as pairing the appropriate wine with the wine glass, just as long as it is a wine glass. I'd like to, actually, but I get over it cause i'm not that rich. I have a set of 12 wine glasses from big lots. But I will not drink water out of them. And yes the only things I drink are tea, water and wine. basically.

No comments: