Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Unanonymousification

My last post was entirely unnecessary. I realize that. It's ok, just let it happen. (Kelly would.. ooh! what!)

(you don't get it, its ok)

(wow, overboard on the parenthysis..)

(this may not be the best blog to lead the unanonymousificating..)

whatev.

So, first of all, yes, I am going vegan. So far so good. Except sometimes I just completely forget things. For example, yesterday we had free lunch at work for cinco de mayo. I make my 'toppings taco' (lettuce, pico, guac- in a taco).. and I'm carefully avoiding the cheese, sour cream, and even the charro beans cause you know, they have.. well, something bad in them i'm sure.. and then after filling my plate I top it off with a brownie. hmm. (brownies are made with eggs.. and milk) oops..
It'll just take some getting used to I suppose.. I'll probly talk more about this later.

Moving on to point #2. The apartment.
There has, unfortunately, been a significant lack of funds with which to move this project along, however, I do have a couple updates for you. Here's the first:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Why yes those are termites. I know, how exciting! No worries though, good ol' Maintenance Man Ralph took care of us.

"Did you call?"
"yes."
"Am I here?"
"yes."
"See, I'm a good man."

...

"You need anything else while I'm here? Cause you know I'm sweet on you redheads.."
"hm, um, nope, that's all.. Thanks Ralph."

There are a couple new pieces of art on the walls but hopefully they won't stay there.. (hopefully they will be sold)
The first one, I really like-
Photobucket
The second, I'm not in love with. I don't think it's done but I don't know what it needs. I'll come up with something I'm sure..
Photobucket

And the 3rd thing I was gonna say, I have completely forgotten. I can't remember what the 3 in 1 thing was.. wish I could cause it could've been the redeemer of this otherwhise quite boring post. But alas, it remains an uninteresting welcome to any new readers that may have come from the unanonymousification. Yeah, its a word. now.. This post is like a fully clothed woman slowly and quietly emerging from a medium sized cake in front of only a handful of people, muttering "Happy Birthday" as she wipes bits of icing off of her clothes.

No comments: