Friday, May 1, 2009

My Fall 2009 Accessory Lineup

Optional Post Titles:
I Want to Kiss Diane Von Furstenburg on the Mouth.

Things I Will Never Own

Here's the reason for the first one:
Diane Von Furstenburg bag
I'm just in love. I want to rub this bag all over my body. Is that weird?

Here's her tearing it up in the shoe realm:
DVF shoe
It's like walking on sex.

Dries Van Noten gave me a couple little somethins to swoon over:
Dries Van Noten bootieDries Van Noten boot

Dolce and Gabbana.. I mean, come on, what can I say? If I were wearing any of these shoes I would do myself.
D&G metallic bootieD&G rainbow bootieD&G face bootie

And then Donna Karen gave me this pretty little number. What a color!
Donna Karen Purple shoe

I'm gonna have to do a part 2 of this post cause there are several more I'd like to show you but I have run out of time. So, to be continued...

No comments: