Friday, January 30, 2009

A little late .. but no less stunning

Hopefully, if you like fashion, you have already gawked at every stitch of fabric that made up the awe-inspiring works of art showcased during Fashion Week. Maybe you have watched the videos on style.com or maybe your are more lucky than I to have actually been there. Either way, I'm sure your jaw dropped more than once. (My god, i love fashion.) Anyway, I just wanted to make sure that if you haven't had a chance to see what spring 2009 has in store for us (us being those who can afford to buy any of these things- not I) that you check some of it out. I mean come on, Galliano with those head dresses and the well, actual dresses! amazing! and Alexander McQueen! and Diane von Furstenberg! I am overwhelmed (and it's like the 7th time i've watched them..)

There are a couple things that really stood out to me... what are your favorites??

No comments: