Thursday, April 23, 2009

The YouTube-Off

You know what I'm talking about.. The YouTube battle.. it goes like this:


"oh man! you gotta see this video! it's hilarious-"

"ok!"

"ahhahahahaha"

"hilarious! ...oh dude, check out this one-"

"ahhahahaha"

"thats ridiculous! but watch this."

"ahahahaha"

"ok, take this-"

"heh.. well you gotta see this one its funnier than anything you've EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE-"

"hrrmmm.. I guess.. But not as funny as THIS!"

"whatever..."


I swear there's some law of nature that says one YouTube video cannot be played alone. I can't stand it.

But since I own this blog I can do what I want and I'm going to show you 2 videos in a row and not watch any of yours. ha.

first up.. appparently this is the voice of a guy alone in a room on an acid trip.. and it freaking cracks me up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRsE1OEtcuM&feature=related

And THIS one is a good example of a follow-up. Funny, but not funny enough to show EVERYONE at a party or something.. So if you're not at a party, watch this and you'll probly laugh. plus the guy's cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRsE1OEtcuM

So there.

No comments: