Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Goin crazy crazy crazy..

...just a-thinkin about you babbaaaayyyy

um, anyway.

I feel very stressed right now but I can't figure out what to do about it. I was supposed to leave for Texas the day after tomorrow but now I am leaving tomorrow morning.. I feel like I have a bunch of stuff to do but can't figure out what it is or how to use my time at work to get anything done! I'm not even sure what it is that i feel like I have to get done before I leave.. I think it's a bunch of stuff that I was planning on doing but that doesn't necessarily have to be done before I leave.. The only thing that really has to be done is that I have to pack.. The other things that I was wanting to do are: 1) get my lip pierced, which I have been waiting to go with Tawni and she has been waiting on the tattoo artist to draw up her tattoo and it was possibly gonna be done today but maybe not til tomorrow, but now tomorrow will be too late. 2) Get my hair done. The story on this is that I really wanted to get it colored before the trip but my friend who does my hair wasn't getting back to me so I got impatient last night and picked up a box and did it myself.. bad idea. it doesn't look bad but it's just not the color I wanted AT ALL. way darker than i was going for. So I talked to her yesterday and she's gonna let me know when she can fit me in to fix it.. but it pretty much has to be today BUT i don't get off til 5.. yeah. 3) I need to go to the store and buy some things for the trip but I don't get paid til tomorrow- oh that's another thing in this whole situation- I have zero dollars til tomorrow so I was planning on doing ALL OF THIS tomorrow! Sooo... It's really not a big deal, I can shop when we get into town or wednesday morning as we head out.. 4) I wanted to get one painting done or at least started before I left. thats not gonna happen.
How is one day making such a big difference?? Somehow it is. What will probably end up happening is this- Courtney (hair girl) won't have time today (and even if she does, remember? no money! i'd have to write her a check..), Tawni's tattoo artist won't be done by today, I'll go home and pack and then leave for my trip tomorrow with ugly hair, wondering what I was stressing out about. :) just like that. but for now, it just feels very out of control.

No comments: