Friday, March 13, 2009

You don't know what you've got til its gone...

9:45am
Sitting at my desk. Listening to Adele. "I need to get away to feel again." Popping Ricolas like candy.

9:48am
This day is made up of minutes. 3 just passed. Now if that can only happen 408 more times...

9:49am
Slowly but surely, huh?

Ok, I promise I won't count down the minutes of the day via blogging. That would surely be an all-time low.

(9:50am)

(sorry...)

"There aint no room in my bed as far as I'm concerned"

The things that are on my mind right now are:

1. Aaron- he left last weekend for Texas. Plan is to interview with a guy there to go on the road with him around the world filming- i forget for what exactly.. If that doesn't work out, he's going to Louisiana to work with his Grandpa (again, i forget doing what exactly..) and then to NYC to work with the National Arts Movement (i think thats what its called) people.. So basically, it wasn't quite true when he said he'd only be gone for a month. I'm very happy for him though, he really needed to go. I am truly excited to see what happens. He's an amazing person. I definitely miss him though. And I know that I will continue to miss him. I actually hope he is in Texas for a while though cause I am going there this summer and we could hang out!

10:38am

I was on the phone with my sister for a while which passed a nice chunk of time beautifully. Random note, my boss told me yesterday that if our business doesn't do better within the next year that they may start laying people off. I'd be first. I thought to myself, if I'm still working here in a year it wouldn't matter cause I'd probly kill myself.

Ok, #2 of what's on my mind:
Trudy Chase- Trudy Chase is a lifestyle that will be on sale soon. This comes from Aaron wisdom. He says merch is the best way for us to make the money to keep it going with Trudy. Our artwork, our clothes, our music (of course- but even before we have an actual record, we'll make an ep with the couple songs we have recorded plus some live recordings), our style and our lifestyle.

#3- I'm thinking about going somewhere this weekend. Anywhere. Just driving somewhere.. Not sure where though. Plus, I do this every friday pretty much. And I never go anywhere. I'm too broke. I just got paid though.. hm.. Where should i go? Kentucky? I wish I knew someone in Louisville.. it's a cool place. Memphis? nope. scary.. plus i don't know anyone there either.. Maybe I'll just spend the weekend in Franklin with the fellas.. If it was nice outside I would go camping. But its very cold. I wonder if Jonathan is still in Indiana, or wherever he was.. maybe i could go there for the weekend.. In all likelyhood, my weekend will go like this- go home after work.. call a couple people, wait and see if Jason will call, probly get some dinner with him, go out, wake up late tomorrow, clean, find something to do, go out, wake up late Sunday, maybe make it to church, come home, clean, bum around, go out, sleep, work monday morning. thrilling. haha, actually its not bad at all, i always have fun with my friends but I'm just a restless soul and I always want to go somewhere.. different. i get bored easily. I need change all the time. Maybe I'll just go home and rearrange my furniture.

"I need to get away to feel again."

No comments: