Friday, August 7, 2009

A Plan

I may or may not be really hyped up on coffee. But nonetheless. I have a plan. It goes like this:

October- lease is up, spend the month saying goodbye to my lovely apartment
November- Move out and into my parents garage, saving money
December- buy space heater, happy birthday to me, keep saving money!
January-February- It's effing freezing but I've saved up 2000 bucks!
March- Finishing up getting the EPs and merch ready for Europe, $2500 saved
April- Sell car, $8000 in the bank, get on a plane, fly to the other side of the pond
May- playing shows, selling merch, loving life
June- Land on NY, stay.

Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe...

1 comment:

A.J. Soldo said...

The only thing that gives us any hope are our plans. Even if they don't pan out exactly how we plan them, there is still something exhilarating about making plans. :)