Friday, August 21, 2009

Plan B

OK, this isn't the kind of plan B that is just in case plan A doesn't work, nor is it emergency contraceptive. This is an idea that is following the original plan and to be honest, its gaining on it. It may very well pass it up. But then again, it may very well fall flat on its face. Plan B (an abridged version, because this is idea is so bad A that you'd steal it, I know you): Live here-
Photobucket
-and sell my sister's, our friends', and my art and things out of the store front Its a live work space. You see in the picture that garage door across from the kitchen island? It works. It opens up to a communal courtyard. AMAZING. If you know me then you understand how this makes my heart flutter- I'd live outside if I could. Then also, in the same complex, there is a huge open space thats not built out that we would get for cheap because of that. We and a few friends would rent the two spaces as one unit and we would all share the benefits of both spaces- including the facilities. We would all have office space, a store front, space to play music, paint, film, have concerts, parties, entertain, and realize a vision that Aaron and I have had for a while, which is the big picture idea that I'll leave out. Tah Dah! So, now I wait for by go-betweens to go between and see if they will accept our offer. eee!

No comments: