Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sylvia

I'm starting to get worried. But i'm trying not to think about it.
I haven't seen my cat, Sylvia, since i think it was monday afternoon.. maybe even monday morning.. I can't remember exactly when the last time i saw her was but i know she wasn't home monday night and i didn't see her all yesterday, last night, or this morning. There is of course the worst case scerario which i'm not going to think or speak of and then the more likely possibilities, which still aren't great- animal control (do they pick up cats?), somebody took her cause she doen't have a collar (refuses to wear one), or she's just on some crazy adventure and will come back tomorrow without a scratch. My sister/roommate (sismate/roomster) assures me that "cats do things like this" but she's just never been gone for more than like a day and a half.. I shouldn't start getting worried yet though... i'm sure she's fine..

This is her about a year ago.
Sylvia
She's a precious little monkey head. My neighbor and friend found her and i said i would take her. she was tiny! that was i guess about a year and a half ago..? She is solid gray, which is why i named her Sylvia (silver.. get it..), and has stayed very petite. She is very friendly and sweet but don't be fooled she's also quite feisty and sassy... I know i sound like a crazy pet-mom. The kind of people that i make fun of because they dress their pets up for halloween and speak about what they think or feel or like or dislike.. but alas, she's ma baby :) In actuality i'm not a crazy pet owner, i really just let her do her thing, go in and out as she pleases, and be an animal, not a child. which is probly why i am in this situation now..

No comments: